NANCY, THE PRO AT SELF-REINVENTION

 NANCY, THE PRO AT SELF-REINVENTION


https://www.profitablegatecpm.com/cs7mvqfzfu?key=3132afcde999e4f913fa91072d3adaf1

WRITTEN BY Tanko Lami


Nancy Isime.  I took my time in days and weeks to learn Nancy, I carefully utilized every minute on Google and IG to learn one thing about Nancy.


In the course of this, I discovered she also had early days that weren't so sweet. But that wasn't my focus, so I said small “Ehya, ehya” here and there and moved on to learning that one thing!


If Nancy has a vision management team, honestly, they are doing a great job in her life. It doesn't only take someone with a trained skill and talent in vision management to do and achieve what these people are doing in her life, it takes someone who has a clear Revelation of who she truly is, to position and manifest this glory in her life.


So what have I been learning? POSITIONING! 


Nancy so far is the only celebrity I know who keeps inventing and reinventing herself. She is never “enough” at a spot or a peak of anything. Before you know it, she is slowly adjusting (positioning ) into another version of herself.


We started with the humble homely Nancy, and then the low cut tall dark and curvy Nancy showed up.


From the humble homely actress Nancy, the low-cut, curvy OAP, Host, fashion icon, bold and beautiful Niched actress Nancy showed up and stayed for some years, winning hearts and gaining crushes.


Then I started seeing the gym-loving and adventurous Nancy, Next thing, we are now having a slimmer curvy Nancy…


Still Nancy, still ever beautiful, still hard-working but I am curious to know the additional version of her that is responsible for this new look.


She is not the kind of person you can ever see finish ooh, because the next minute, you'd be seeing a manifestation of a different person. She is never settled, she keeps reinventing herself.

https://www.profitablegatecpm.com/cs7mvqfzfu?key=3132afcde999e4f913fa91072d3adaf1

God!! I need this kind of power.


How are they doing it? She still remains everybody's sweetheart! What is the magic?


I have a list of powerful people I've been studying, I sincerely hope I find that one magic I am looking for, so I can hit that paradigm shift! I badly need to…


#thereisaplaceforwisdom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 SIGNS YOU ARE REALLY A LOVELY PERSON ACCORDING TO PSYCHOLOGY

THE MOST TOUCHING STORY ON THE INTERNET

FACTS ABOUT THE 19500s WHEN PEOPLE PEED IN POTS AND SOLD IT TO SURVIVE